In a shocking incident, a half-burnt body of a four-year-old boy was found in Uttar Pradesh's on Sunday, the police said. Following the recovery of the body his parents lodged a case against their neighbours, police added. Providing details about the incident, Additional Superintendent of Police Atul Kumar Srivastava said that on Saturday at around 9 am, the child went missing from Gangapur Kadim village in Kemri area. After he wasn't spotted, the boy's family searched for him throughout the day. Upon failing to find him, they informed police at night, the officer said. Later on Sunday morning, the child's half-burnt body was found in a drain. The official added that a case against the neighbours was registered after the family lodged a complaint naming them. ASP Srivastava said that suspected individuals have been booked and they are being interrogated. The body has been sent for post-mortem, the officer said. Earlier on Thursday (December 19), a five-year-old boy was found dead, with his throat slit using a sharp weapon, in Uttar Pradesh's Sultanpur. According to police, the incident took place in Gosainganj area where he was found dead in an abandoned building, just 100 metres away from his home. As per police, the child has been identified as Akhil, son of Arvind from Sonwatara village. He was missing since Wednesday afternoon. The family members initiated a search but could not find him and a missing complaint was filed. Later, his body was found with marks on neck indicating sharp weapon slitting. (With inputs from agencies) None
Popular Tags:
Share This Post:

Mahakumbh: UP Police shares must-watch video amid rise in cyber fraud cases in the name of bookings | WATCH
January 6, 2025
Married man rapes 19-year-old, family claims police pressured her to marry accused in Uttar Pradesh
January 6, 2025What’s New
Spotlight
Today’s Hot
-
- December 23, 2024
-
- December 23, 2024
-
- December 23, 2024
Featured News
Latest From This Week
After Delhi's DPS, Noida's school gets bomb threat, investigation underway
UTTAR-PRADESH
- by Sarkai Info
- December 20, 2024
Mahakumbh 2025: Sleeping pods built at Prayagraj Railway Station for travellers
UTTAR-PRADESH
- by Sarkai Info
- December 20, 2024
SP MP Zia-ur Rehman Barq fined Rs 1.91 crore for power theft
UTTAR-PRADESH
- by Sarkai Info
- December 20, 2024
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.